Stay with us in all the comforts of the main house!
The Loft – $60/n
Located in a loft above the common area, this guest space features an A-frame ceiling, full-sized bed, and great eastern view for sunrise gazing. When not hosting guests, this space doubles as our household zendo, and guests are welcome to use the meditation cushions, candles, instruments, and incense in the room as they like during their stay! (Spencer will always conduct zen services in other areas of the house or grounds when guests are staying in the loft.)
- This loft is a very private space, and will have no other person(s) passing through during your stay.
- Enjoy a private reading nook on a small balcony overlooking the common area
- This guest space is accessed by a total of 2 flights of stairs, and shares the guest bathroom on the 1st floor of the house.
- This room’s ceiling is lower than average in certain areas, so if you are tall, be prepared to watch your head while coming and going!
Overflow & Budget Guest Space in the Hearth Room – $30/n
Couch surfers are welcome in our hearth room! If you do not require a full bed, feel free to spend a night on our spacious couch in front of the fireplace.
Upon request/demand, we can shift furniture in the hearth room to allow for a full size air mattress to be placed in the floor. This can be a good option for young guests, or guests who strongly wish to visit when other guest spaces are fully booked.
- Access to the fireplace, tv, and streaming media
- Conveniently located near guest bathroom
- Least private guest area (although there are doors on both entrances to the room that can be closed!), which will likely see occasional foot traffic from us and/or other guests passing through to the sunroom, bathroom, or backyard.
- Naturally cool in the summer, but no zoned cooling